Go Back   CJ Wildlife Online Forums > CJ Wildife Forums > Bird Food, Bird Feeders, Bird Tables & Bird Baths

Bird Food, Bird Feeders, Bird Tables & Bird Baths Questions, Answers & General Discussion on Bird food, Feeders, tables & bird baths

Old 12th March 2012, 08:38 PM   #1
Lisa
Marketing Co-ordinator
CJ WildBird Foods

Default CJ Wildlife Launch Own Live Food Range

This week sees the launch of CJ Wildlife Mealworms and Mini Mealworms – and at even lower prices!

Live foods have been a firm favourite amongst our customers for many years, and they have become increasingly popular, especially during the breeding season.

From spring 2012, we are delighted to offer customers the chance to buy live foods from our very own mealworm farm and because we can now supply you direct, we have reduced all prices across the range by as much as 40% on last years prices!

For more information on our new range of live foods, visit our website. Full details are also going to be included in our new Spring/Summer 2012 Handbook of Garden Wildlife - due to start arriving on doormats this weekend!

Did you know?

Blue Tit parents need to feed an average of 10,000 caterpillars to each brood of young. That's approximately 1,250 caterpillars per bird! If you don't think you have this many caterpillars in your garden, you may wish to consider feeding supplementary live foods.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Greattitpair.jpg (41.0 KB, 4 views)
Lisa is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2012, 03:23 PM   #2
ScopsOwl

Smile

Hi Lisa

The live Mealworms we received through the post (from the London Bird Fayre) went down a treat with our garden birds. i have never seem so much activity in my garden area.

So now the breakthrough of wiggling live things has been resolved (I think i can cope now), my OH and I will buy some more live mealworms form yourselves ay CJW in the near future

We will place an order asap

Loved our chat too!!!

Regards
Kathy
x
ScopsOwl is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2012, 04:39 PM   #3
Lisa
Marketing Co-ordinator
CJ WildBird Foods

That's great Hazelnuts, thanks for letting us know. I have been using them in my garden and my mum's been putting some out too and they are everso popular. I am hoping it means that there are lots of youngsters due out any time, can't wait for the arrival of the little one's, lots more mealworms on standby!

All the best

Lisa
Lisa is offline     Reply With Quote