Go Back   CJ Wildlife Online Forums > CJ Wildife Forums > Caring for other Garden Wildlife

Caring for other Garden Wildlife There's more to garden wildlife than Birds

Old 9th March 2012, 10:46 PM   #1
Lisa
Marketing Co-ordinator
CJ WildBird Foods

Smile New 2012 Plant Range - Now Available!

It's been a busy day at The Rea today getting all the plants ready for the new season but we are finally there!

This Spring, we have over 80 different wildlife friendly plants to choose from, our widest range ever! And because you told us that you wanted to buy your plants in larger pack sizes, this year we have introduced extra value multi packs for every variety!

Also new for 2012 are our Season Special plants. We have selected 4 of our favourites from the new range and are making these available in packs of 10 for 9.99. That's just 99p per plant!

If you don't quite need this many plants for your own garden but want to take advantage of this superb offer, why not share an order with you friends, family, neighbours or colleagues and make a fantastic saving on your order of wildlife friendly plants from CJs this spring?

Plants are available to purchase on our website NOW - www.birdfood.co.uk/plants

Our Red Mason Bee Cocoons are now also available for buy for the 2012 season. Stocks are limited and this is a seasonal product so only available whilst stocks last so don't forget to include some Bee Cocoons with your plant order to get your garden really buzzing this spring! www.birdfood.co.uk/redmasonbee

As always, any questions, comments or feeback is always gladly welcome

Lisa

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Plants arriving.jpg (211.4 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Lisa; 10th March 2012 at 08:55 AM.
Lisa is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2012, 09:40 AM   #2
Penna

I haven't seen this before..... all looks great for wild life, nice one C.J.
Penna is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2012, 01:27 PM   #3
Lisa
Marketing Co-ordinator
CJ WildBird Foods

Default Extended Wildlife Friendly Plants Range....

Thanks Penna, the wildlife certainly do enjoy all of our plants, I was looking at them myself yesterday and couldn't believe the number of bees already visiting the plants as they sit at The Rea.

Since my previous post, we have now expanded our plant range for the year and have added another 80+ plants to the range. They can be viewed online on our Web Exclusive Plant page.

With close to 170 plants to now choose from, we know that you're spoilt for choice so if you want some advice on which plants are best for you depending on your garden or the wildlife you wish to attract, let me know and I will speak to our experts and can send you our recommendations.
Lisa is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2012, 09:22 PM   #4
ScopsOwl

Hi Lisa

We want to buy some of your plants from your 'latest' catalogue as we want a wildlife friendly garden

Cannot wait to see how successful our plants will be and the more 'scented' flowers the better for colour, and an area to attract insects.

Will help with the practice of photography with our Nikon D7000

Regards
Kathy
x
ScopsOwl is offline     Reply With Quote